A HIGHER STANDARD – A CLEANER CLEAN
As one of the fastest-growing and most referred carpet, tile and upholstery cleaning service organizations in Cape Coral, Naples, Punta Gorda, and Fort Myers, Tru-Clean Surface Care has built its business by providing customers with exceptional service and quality.
As a matter of policy, every technician is certified by The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the world’s most recognized certification organization for carpet and textile professionals. In addition, each employee is background checked on a bi-annual basis and regularly attends industry-sponsored educational courses and seminars designed to keep them informed and at the top of their game.
Tru-Clean Surface Care uses the most advanced environmentally friendly systems on the market today. We insist on the very best equipment, products, and cleaning solutions. The cleaning agents and procedures we use do not leave any dirt-attracting residues behind. You can expect maximum soil and spot removal and anything that is not a permanent stain can be removed with our cutting-edge procedures.
Difficult stains that cannot be removed without specialty chemical mixtures and man-hours will be pointed out to the customer in advance and will require an additional charge. If we are unable to remove a stain, there’s no charge for that particular service. What could be fairer?
Tru-Clean Surface Care is committed to first-class customer care. Our courteous, uniformed technicians will arrive in clean, lettered company trucks and you can expect to receive the most outstanding service ever!
Tru-Clean Surface Care offers a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied within 14 days after the completion of any of our services, we will return at no charge to address that area. If you are still unsatisfied, we will honor our money-back guarantee.
Our Thoroughly Exhaustive Carpet Cleaning Service includes:
- Pre-Inspect carpeting with Xenon Light to locate hidden bacteria and/or pet urine
- Pre-spotting of all visible spots
- Pre-Spray carpeting with emulsifying cleaning solutions to loosen soils, oil, dust mites and pollen
- Thoroughly steam clean all carpeting using allergen-free cleaning solutions
- pH condition rinse carpeting to ensure a soft, fresh feel
- Fan assisted drying to that carpeting is dry within hours and not days
- Post-inspection with the client to assure we’ve met their highest expectations for quality
- A bottle of a professional-grade spotter is provided to the client for life’s little “oops”
Note: To complement our thoroughly exhaustive carpet cleaning service, we offer professional-grade Scotchgard fiber protection.
Scotchgard is assured the be one of the best fiber protectors against re-soiling and staining. By resisting dry soil, less soil is able to bond to your carpeting, therefore more is picked up each time you vacuum. The stain protection afforded by Scotchgard is designed to keep “foreign dyes” such as the red dyes in Kool-Aid from penetrating your carpet fiber.
EIGHT REASONS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE PROFESSIONAL GRADE CARPET PROTECTOR APPLIED
- Reduces Permanent Stains – A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage as well as protected carpet. The protector will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you to avoid permanent staining.
- Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed. Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can readily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying a carpet protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet, the soils will release from the carpet pile much more efficiently.
- Make spots easier to remove. Many spots can be removed easily with just water or our neutral spotter provided at the conclusion of your carpet cleaning.
- Makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your future, more soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
- Carpeting that has been protected can help improve indoor air quality as many allergens cannot hold on to the fibers of your carpet and are easily removed during your vacuuming process.
- Helps avoid costly service calls. Although you want to call us to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, carpet protector enables you to lift more spots than you could without a protector. You may be able to save a minimum charge by eliminating the spot.
- Your carpet will look better and last longer when it is protected.
- One-year guarantee. If we apply professional-grade carpet protector and you experience a spot you cannot remove using the professional-grade spotter provided, give us a call, and we will attempt spot removal at no cost to you. If we are unable to remove the spot, we will refund the price paid for the protector in the affected room. What could be fairer?